We at Fountain Park Global Methodist Church believe in one almighty triune God, in three persons of Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and that Jesus Christ is God’s one unique son, fully God and fully man, and that He is the one Savior for the world and for each of us, as set forth in the Scriptures of the Holy Bible, Old and New Testaments.
We at Fountain Park GMC are:
- Servants of Christ proclaiming Christ in word and deed.
- A Christ-centered, Bible-based congregation.
- A mission-oriented church, doing work locally, nationally and internationally, for both youth and adults.
- A loving church, nurturing children through our Sunday School program and dynamic Vacation Bible School.
- A supportive congregation.
- Involved in the local community assisting in neighborhood,
- Providing meals for the disadvantaged, supporting jail and prison ministry and more.
- An active youth group.
- A growing choir matching good hearts as well as good voices to sing God’s love.
- A women’s group that wonderfully cares for one another as they study God’s word.
- Touching the hearts of senior citizens.
- A thirsting church who seeks knowledge in challenging adult Sunday School classes.
- A church where you can serve and grow.
- Ordinary people who hunger for more of God.
- A church family that cares for one another.
- So much more. We’d love for you to come and see for yourself!!
Here at Fountain Park Global Methodist Church (FPGMC) first and foremost follow the teachings in the Holy Bible, and we also support The Article of Religion of the Global Methodist Church and the Confession of Faith of the Evangelical United Brethren Church (EUB) as found in our denominations Book of Discipline.
The heritage of the church is EUB and the majority of the current membership is theologically traditional and evangelical. When we say that our goal is to “faithfully proclaim Christ” we mean that we intend to proclaim in word, music, and action that Jesus Christ is the risen Lord and Savior who alone is the answer to the sins of the world. The Bible truthfully and faithfully tells us who Jesus is and how we can receive new life through Him and how we must then live to proclaim His love for the people He died to save.
We faithfully proclaim Christ when our thoughts, words, and deeds are based on Jesus’ example as seen in Scripture. We are enabled to live faithfully by the inspiration and power of the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the Savior of all who believe, and the Lord of life. He is the center of our lives and our church.